Allgaier fluidised-bed dryers are supplied as continuous dryers or batch dryers. As vibration dryers, they adapt to the specific properties of the products to be processed and to the process management particularly effectively.
- Low dry material temperatures
- Gentle treatment of sensitive products
- Dryers with optional cooling compartment
- Handling of products with a wide particle spectrum
- Simultaneous product dust removal
- Integrated stirring zone for products with a tendency to clumping
- Influence of the holding time and therefore the quality of products
- Addition of additives through nozzles for granulate drying
- Use of waste heat by exhaust air recovery
Our wide-ranging technology programme means that we can combine our dryers and screening machines to make economical complete plants, e.g. for manufacturing potato granulate.
Allgaier also masters special processes for drying pigment filter cakes by means of upstream filter cake pelletisation.
Crystalline products, granulates, dust, powders, coarse-particle substances, minerals and sands, filter cakes from almost all branches of industry.
- Citric acid
- Clay and bentonite
- Silicon carbide
- Sand, gravel
- Titanium dioxide, pigments
- Salts, sodium chloride, ammonium sulphate, potassium sulphate
- Foodstuffs, instant products
- Potato granulate and potato starch
- Fine chemicals
- Sludges, filter cake
- Coal, anthracite, coke
- Bio waste
- Wood chips